CLAT Result Are Out Scroll Down For All Details
CLAT Result: What is CLAT? Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a centralised test for admission to 18 prominent National Law Universities in India, recent entrant is Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur. The test is taken after the Higher Secondary Examination or the 12th grade for admission to integrated under graduation programmes in Law and after Graduation in Law for Master of Laws(LL.M) programmes conducted by these law universities. This test was conducted for the first time on 11 May 2008. The two-hour admission test consists of objective type covering questions on Elementary Mathematics or Numerical Ability, English with Comprehension, General knowledge and Current affairs, Legal Aptitude and Legal Awareness and Logical reasoning. The CLAT scores are used by other private law colleges across the country and Public Sector Undertakings for admissions and recruitment respectively.
CLAT is considered as one of the most competitive exams in India wherein a candidate needs to solve 200 questions in just 120 minutes, that is, an average of only 36 seconds per question.
Every year thousands of candidate appear for the Law exam, this year around 50000 candidate appear for the exam that was held on May 14. Finally after waiting many days the result was out on 29 May around 9 pm. Previously it was announced that result will be out after 2 pm by the Chanakya National Law University , Patna, convener of this year’s CLAT, but after an hours a notification was out that the result will be out after 8:30 pm.
WHAT WE WILL GET
CLAT give access to 18 national law collages in India. And after the result got out on Monday the scores are decided for students to get admission in these reputed collages in India.
To check the result please follow the simple steps mention below:
- Click on link provided for SET CLAT Results 2017
- Enter SET login Id and password for SET Law 2017 to access result’s page
- Click on new link of ‘SET Law 2017 Results’ tab
- Candidate’s qualifying status as well scores are mentioned in the result of SET Law 2017
CLAT Result 2017
- Only online mode is available to check the result.
- Re-evaluated will not be conducted by the exam conducting authority for candidates in any case for Law 2017.
- The score card of SET Law 2017 has been issued alone with the result.
- No negative marking in the CLAT Exam.
You can also check out these articles:
You can also see the and prepare for other exam just visit OLATOPPER.