Complete information on IIT JEE Exam Result
Things You Can Do After Clearing IITJEE exam:
Relive your hobbies: All the interests that have been left behind because of preparation for IIT JEE can be relived by joining clubs, societies or sports’ teams. You can be a part of drama clubs or you can join dancing societies. You can again be a part of the cricket team and play in Inter IITs
Participate in Technical Events: IIT gives you opportunities at every level to enhance you technical skills and participate at National & International Level. This provides not only a good learning curve but also opens a lot of other opportunities for higher studies & career options.
Keep going- If you thought that life would be cakewalk after clearing IIT Advanced test, think again. The journey has just begun and there is still a long way to go. To keep a balance, engage yourself in some sports, or other recreational activities to vent out your stress. A famous quote by a noted leader, “Sometimes it is okay to bunk a class and have fun with your mates, because today when I look back marks never make me laugh but memories do” explains a lot.
Complete information on IIT JEE Exam Result
IIT JEE Exam Result
IIT JEE Exam Result: here you find details regarding the mains and advanced examination result, steps to check it, cut off marks and score card.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be conducting the JEE Main Examination 2017 as as
- offline examination – Pen and Paper Based Examination- for
- Paper 1 for B.E. / B.Tech.
- Paper 2 (B.Arch. / B.Planning)
- an online examination for Paper 1 (B.E. / B.Tech.) only
- More than 13 lakh students had appeared for the JEE Main Examination in 2015 previously called All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) which was conducted for admission to undergraduate engineering programmes in National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs) and other centrally funded technical institutes (CFTIs).
IIT JEE main result:
The IIT JEE Exam Result in IIT JEE Mains Examination 2017 is expected to be released in the last week of April, 2017. To check your IIT JEE main result, candidates have to follow certain steps.
The score obtained by the candidates will then determine whether they are eligible for admission in the Participating Institutes of JEE Main 2017.
This score shall comprise the actual marks obtained in Paper-I of IIT JEE Main Examination– 2017 along with the status of those who qualify for appearing in IIT JEE Advanced Examination – 2017 provided and subject to other conditions of eligibility being met.
For more details on How to check result and important instructions related to result click Result Procedure.
IIT JEE main score card
- The score of Paper-I of IIT JEE Main Examination– 2017 for all candidates will be declared by April 2017.
- This score shall comprise the actual marks obtained in Paper-I of IIT JEE Main Examination– 2017 along with the status of those who qualify for appearing in IIT JEE Advanced Examination – 2017 provided and subject to other
conditions of eligibility being met.
- Separately, on the basis of score in IIT JEE Main Examination– 2017 and normalized score in Class 12th or equivalent
qualifying exam (60% & 40% weightage respectively), separate rank lists will be prepared for admission to B.E./B. Tech. and B. Arch/ B. Planning (in institutions other than IITs).
- This will be declared on or before 30th of June 2017.
- JEE (Main)-2017 Rank Card indicating All India Rank, State Rank and Category Rank with total marks and marks in each paper will be available on IIT JEE Main website after the declaration of result.
- Only the All India Rank (AIR) is used for admissions through Central Seat Allocation Board to NITs/IIITs/CFTIs/SFIs/Others, while other ranks are for information purposes.
- No score/rank card will be dispatched to the candidates and the candidates are advised to download their score/rank cards from the IIT JEE Main website.
- In case of a tie, i.e. when two or more candidates obtain equal marks (by giving 60% weightage to performance in IIT JEE Main Examination– 2017 and 40% weightage to normalized marks in Class 12th or equivalent qualifying examination, inter-se merit of such candidates shall be decided in the following order Tie Breaking Procedure
IIT JEE main cutoff marks :
IIT JEE main cutoff marks in IIT JEE Exam Result is the minimum marks which would be set by CBSE to select finest candidates.
- JEE Main 2016 Cutoff has been announced by CBSE on April 27.
- Where in, the cutoff for general category is 100.
- Cutoff of JEE Main in IIT JEE Exam Result is the minimum score that is required by candidates for appearing in the second stage of JEE, i.e., JEE Advanced that will be conducted for admissions to Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) across the country.
- Only those candidates scoring above this cutoff score are eligible to appear in JEE Advanced.
- In comparison to previous year, the cutoff has eased for JEE Main last year.
- According to experts, the major factor behind this lower cutoff is due to increased pool of candidates for JEE Advanced.
- While in 2015 only 1.5 lakh candidates were selected for appearing in JEE Advanced, in 2016, MHRD had decided to allow about 2 lakh candidates to appear in JEE Advanced.
- In 2015, the IIT JEE main cutoff marks for general category was 105 marks.
- The IIT JEE main cutoff marks was 115 in 2014.
- For JEE Main 2016, you can check here Cutoff marks for each category as declared by CBSE.
IIT JEE advanced result :
The IIT JEE advanced result 2017 in IIT JEE Exam Result will be evaluated as per the marking scheme of the exam, based on which the candidates admitted to the dual degree programme of IIEST Shibpur.
The current latest news is that the Board has officially announced the IIT JEE Advanced 2017 Result Date and the IIT JEE Advanced Result 2017 will be live shortly along with the IIT JEE advanced score card at the official website.
The board will be declaring the IIT JEE Advanced Result 2017 on 12th June, 2017 at the official website. We will soon update the JEE Advanced Result 2017 here soon after the official declaration and you can download your IIT JEE advanced score card after the result.
For more details click Procedure to check result
IIT JEE Advanced Score Card:
The score of JEE Advanced will be evaluated as per the marking scheme of the exam.
The maximum marks which candidates can achieve in each subject are 124.
However, the marks of Physics , displayed in the result, will be a combination of marks score in Physics subject in Paper I and Paper and similar will the case for Chemistry and Mathematics marks displayed in JEE Advanced 2016 result.
The aggregate marks in the JEE Advanced score card 2016 will be a combination of secure in all the three subjects.
To Know click Minimum Qualifying marks
IIT JEE advanced cutoff marks:
- Only the candidates, who will score above the Cutoff, will be considered for the admission in IITs through JEE Advanced 2017 in IIT JEE Exam Result.
- Candidates must note that the JEE Advanced 2017 Cutoff is decided on the basis of various factors like total number of seats available, total number of qualified candidates, etc.
- The category-wise cut-off marks for the top 20 percentile are calculated based on the marks scored by all the “successful” candidates in their respective boards in the particular year.
- The cut-off marks for PWD candidates will be the same as the lowest of the cut-off marks for GEN, OBC-NCL, SC and ST categories.
- IIT JEE advanced cutoff marks will help the candidates to know their chances of getting shortlisted for admission to IITs and ISM Dhanbad.
- Only candidates, who score the minimum prescribed marks in each subject and in aggregate, will be included in the rank list.
- The minimum prescribed marks varies with the category.
- These are given here Cut off Marks.
IIT JEE advanced analysis
IIT JEE advanced analysis in IIT JEE Exam Result is based on how the IIT JEE Advanced Examination 2017 is conducted and the details about the paper analysis, how tough and easy it was.
IIT JEE advanced analysis 2016:
IIT Guwahati and CBSE conducted JEE Advanced 2016 on 22nd May.
Over two lakh, students appeared for JEE Advance. The examination consisted of two papers
- Paper 1 – 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Paper 2 – 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
JEE is considered as the toughest Engineering examination which paves the way for students to get into India’s premier institutes like IIT and ISM.
Both the papers had three sections – Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
For detailed analysis of each paper click Paper Analysis
Students who qualify JEE-Mains can appear for the JEE-Advanced examination.Approximately 150,000 students qualify to appear for the JEE-Advanced examination.
For more information regarding JEE Advanced examination click on IIT JEE Advanced Examination